Here is a sample
A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
This is my very first Game. i hope you enjoy it:
Like the Title this is a Game Where its your choice what you want to do.
this gane is in alpha right now so if you have any questions be sure to tell me. my email is firstname.lastname@example.org
For a bad computer This takes about 8 Min. to download. But very little lag. Also i suggest to download this on google chrome.
1) Download File and put it where you will not forget
2) Once you download the file. go to where you put it and right click on it
3) click extract files. and click ok.
4) go to the new folder and open it.
5) double click on Cars_Playground.exe (Unity logo)
6) Change the setting to your liking and click play!
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
if This Game has any major errors be sure to tell me so i can fix them
why is the car so smal?
Seems you uploaded a .exe for the linux version.
You need to export it for Linux and Apple separately. A .EXE is an executable package for Windows only. It will have a DMG for mac and a standard Binary for Linux. You need to read up on how to use the Unity export system.
I put the tags For Windows and Linux. this is not compatible with Apple
thx for telling me